Summer Gathering

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems that a reunion of our very first summer gathering may we'll be in order. If I recall, Andyman hosted the event in Riverview, NB. First time I had the pleasure of meeting our friend Jean Guy. Chopper and I rode our Harley's up from PA and enjoyed the ride, and the great times, immensely. Mayhaps it is time to once again hold a conclave for Summer-addled Quebec Riders, in Quebec, of all places. Might just be an easier trip for our Canadian friends.

Let's think Causapscal or Amqui. What better place to rally than the home grounds of the Coulee Verte?

How 'bout the first or second weekend in August.

what say, Groomer?

Timbo

Eddie, my boy; I am moved, nearly to tears, as I contemplate the delights in store if you are indeed able to jaunt to La Belle Provence the second week of August for a Summer Sno-Sojurn!!! :clapping: Should be a jumbo good time.

Steven, I have no doubt that JG could be induced to make a little speach, if we bring an extra ration of vin rouge. Glad you will be able to make the scene. It would not be a proper "gathering" without your calming presence. :crazy:

Hopefully, the "host" of the very first Quebec Rider summer gathering, the Man from Riverview, will grace us with his presence, as well.

Looking forward to it.

timbo

Hey Trailblazer, Towing, Coyote, Grumpy, Snowfarmer, Iceman, et all. Hope you guys check this site in the summer occassionally. It is way too easy for you to attend a QR summer gathering this year. Just sayen.

timbo

I will message Snowfarmer, but I would be happy to try and make that Summer Gathering at Groomers!

Do many have 4 wheelers? Anyone interested in the 'Tour d'Camp'?

Anyone want to go Salmon Fishing-fly fishing?

Linda

We hope to be there unfortunately the weekend of the 9th is out as we have guests coming from Quebec and NS for a party. The weekend before is a long weekend here and could work.

Andy

Hey Guys

This sounds fun, but we are at the Beach for a good chunk of August, we would also need to plan a trip like this.

We were thinking of renting Quads in Qc one summer, so this would be a perfect excuse to, maybe next summer.

We are still open to the 26th of July if it was near Bills, that fits nicely if anyone can't make it to QC.

Thanks

GutZ

Edited by MrGutz

Hey Trailblazer, Towing, Coyote, Grumpy, Snowfarmer, Iceman, et all. Hope you guys check this site in the summer occassionally. It is way too easy for you to attend a QR summer gathering this year. Just sayen.

timbo

I'm in.........as for the dates I'll work around whats's best for everyone.

Just announce one so we can begin the planning.

I will message Snowfarmer, but I would be happy to try and make that Summer Gathering at Groomers!

Do many have 4 wheelers? Anyone interested in the 'Tour d'Camp'?

Anyone want to go Salmon Fishing-fly fishing?

Linda

Got a 4 wheeler here and interested in tour du camp chez JG

hi all !!!

just a few suggestions...

supper in town on friday ...then if some of you are interested doing a 4w ride ....no problem...

depending of how much we could be ...doing the 4w ride and spent the saturday night in the woods at my camp....supper...and depending on the size of group ..could ask my friend at the orange camp to have his camp for the night..only sleeping ...9 miles away from mine....

then breakfast at my camp on sunday morning and back in town for noon....

or places to visit ...falls and marsh for those who would like to see salmons...

or supper in town friday.....visit something on saturday and supper in town ...

jean-guy