Summer touring

skidoo420

Skidoo120 and I left Carlton this morning in the 72 buick GS convertible 84 and sunny what a scenic ride arrived in perce' around 3 went to country music festival at local marina the view from the room is incredible La Cote surprise going to gaspe park tomorrow

Left perce' this morning stayed on 132 threw gaspe got to mt Anne de monts took 299 threw park past la cashe at the Francis now 86 sunny today back threw the park to matane threw st varney to see jg tomorrow wii post pics later with help from wife

Dave --- It is Dave--- I did that trip last year a very cool place to be in the Summer. Loved 299 passing La Cashe was cool.

hi dave !!!

i ll be home tomorrow around 12 hr 30 pm.....no work in the afternoon...too dry !!!

looks like tourists season is started...lots of traffic in town !!

no traffic jam yet !!!

jean-guy

im glad to see he made it in that 72 GS. he called me as soon as he left he went back to carlton tonite said the pool is now open !!! glad you and him had a good time . next year I,ll be there!!!!

Left new Richmond this am back up 299 (just like fresh groomed trail and nobody out there) there is still snow on some peaks, to matane to 195 to see jg great to see him this time of year had 1 beer and off to Carlton, pool is open for skidoo120

im glad to see he made it in that 72 GS. he called me as soon as he left he went back to carlton tonite said the pool is now open !!! glad you and him had a good time . next year I,ll be there!!!!

hi eddie !!!

glad to see him back...he arrived while i was naping !!!..ahahaha.

great to see him in the summer..i saved to plow the other side of street !!!...ahahahha

still hot here...32 c on my way back home at noon ....

very tough to sleep last night !!!

jean-guy