Polaris buys TimberSled.

crazysnow

I would not calculate this way... it serve different purpose...

First, if a guy is interested in trail riding it's not an option. It's for those who are looking at some off trail fun.

And the guy that will buy this kit already owned the $7K-$9K bike that he already ride 8 months a year and search a way to have some fun during the 4 others months...

Maybe the guy buy the $5K-$7K kit, ride with it a couple season and resale it the half price he paid after... he end up at a $2.5K-$3.5K for 2 winter season fun...

Of course, it is a bit more $ because of the hard work mileage put on the bike at running this track cost something on the wear but not necessay alot if the guy do his maintenance itself.... And he don't have an other vehicule to plate/insure and store somewhere...

I remember having bought a used 4 places snowmobile futura sleigh at $2k many years ago when the kids were young to bring them with us. One of my friend told me I was crazy nut to pay near the price of decent used sled for a fiberglass box with no motor!!! I kept the futura sleigh 3 years, had alot fun with the whole family using it... and resale it $2k after the 3 years!!! not so nut after all Lolll!