2015-2016 Shawinigan Snow Reports

iceman

i'm not there so no first hand report other then my wife telling me it rained bad most of the day yesterday.

Calling for more rain Saturday as well.

I saw that too.....time to reschedule for a different weekend i suppose. Enjoy your ride up in Mt. Valins area. Thanks !!

Good news Don! And another storm coming mid week!

Leaving from Escapade in 10 days should be looking good to go.

Shaping up nicely finally if the cold will hang on.

Feb 22

-15C

Blue sky

Weather says snow starting wed then freezing rain to rain with plus 7c on thursday. Just so you know.

We will see what it says later on tonight and tmmrw.

Feb 22

-15C

Blue sky

Weather says snow starting wed then freezing rain to rain with plus 7c on thursday. Just so you know.

We will see what it says later on tonight and tmmrw.

I will be coming up with a few guys early Friday morning so I will be keeping a close eye on the weather reports and your reports! Thanks

Bizarre weather

No kidding every storm ends as rain.

I will be coming up with a few guys early Friday morning so I will be keeping a close eye on the weather reports and your reports! Thanks

Should survive fine but hope for some snow on backside or have Ice Scratchers cause its pretty frozen hard now. Let alone after a day of rain thursday then a re- freeze.

Great! So with the cold today trails right now should be very good by you correct?

Right now the best yet, very hard snd frozen. It will survive no doubt. But saying alot of rain Thursday.

They said that Fiday into Saturday too but it snowed 10" then rained time will tell.

No kidding every storm ends as rain.

Should survive fine but hope for some snow on backside or have Ice Scratchers cause its pretty frozen hard now. Let alone after a day of rain thursday then a re- freeze.

Thanks Iceman. I do have ice scratchers but hopefully won't need them. Right now just two of us. Working on two more. Maybe you can join us either Friday or Saturday or both. lol

Thanks Iceman. I do have ice scratchers but hopefully won't need them. Right now just two of us. Working on two more. Maybe you can join us either Friday or Saturday or both. lol

Thinking about it for sure.

Feb 24

-1C

Snow

1.5" so far wet snow

Saying 5cm then freezing rain this afternoon

Tmmrw plus 7C with rain.

Should be ok.

Showing more snow Fri/Sat and then monday.

Thanks Iceman. I have been watching the weather closely. Your "on the site" weather reports are great and make it easier to adjust schedules or just stick with them. As of now we still plan on coming and if things go bad tomorrow could you please let me know. I appreciate it!!