My favorite area

dkarwh

Not much activity about my favorite area. Thought I would awaken a few riders and get some thoughts on C-A! Maybe it will shake a bit of snow loose and get things moving. This damn trend we have with my sister living north of Atlanta getting 11 inches of snow and she hates it to my favorite area for snowmobiling getting a dusting at best. Watching the month of Jan slide by and studying the wx reports every half hour is getting boring. Maybe if we don't get any snow they will extend our trail permits until next year! I have right now another new foot on the ground with more coming. I DON'T WANT IT HERE!!!!! It would be nice if the guys that live in C-Appal could post conditions for us flat-landers down south. FCMQ is good but once a week really should be twice a week. I have made the 7 hour ride for marginal conditions and it is no fun and not worth it. I'm not really a flat-lander but everyone thinks so! Cheers, think snow!!!