Planning a trip, couple questions..

arubenstein

I am wondering if anyone has any information on the following:

a) Route 355, north from 73, past Lac Edourd towards Hebertville -- is it open? Is Lac Edourd open? Do they have gas?

B) around the lake, 83W to 93E?

c) 83 from 3 towards Jonquiere?

Thanks for any info at all.

I am wondering if anyone has any information on the following:

a) Route 355, north from 73, past Lac Edourd towards Hebertville -- is it open? Is Lac Edourd open? Do they have gas?

B) around the lake, 83W to 93E?

c) 83 from 3 towards Jonquiere?

Thanks for any info at all.

a} 355 is open and fine riding with the exception of a bit of logging between Lac Edouard and Lac Bouchette. Completely passable. Yes there is gas at Lac Edouard and place is under new management. Food was good. Also gas at Lac Bouchette at the mini-mart. If you ride the road out of the relay to the trail you must ride it down about a half mile. Might be better to double back across the lac to the trail.

b} Around the lake is fine rode the whole thing last week. The 93 is exceptionally fast and well groomed. Last week there was a lack of snow around the Hebertville area across the 383 with some ploughed fields sticking up a bit. Again....plenty rideable and nothing to worry about.

c} 83 down to Clermont was also fast and slippery! Stayed at the castle and the outdoor pool was 89 degrees! Alma down to the castle on the 83 was 160 miles approx. Easy ride.

Hope you like my curly braces carried over from the EFIlive stuff!

Gasoline is averaging 86 cents/liter this year. Cheap compared to last year.