The hot tub mystery

Tourism Saguenay-Lac

Hello sledders,

Few weeks ago, Tourism Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean, for whom I work, posted a snowmobile video. In that video, you could see some shots of a winter hot tub. Since then, a lot of QuebecRider.com members where asking where in the world is that hot tub. Even Saguenay Bill, the well known Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean trail master was questionning us.

Here is now the answer to your question. The hot tub you see in the video is located in l'Anse-Saint-Jean near the Mont-Édouard Ski Station (Regional trail 383) in a place called «Édouard-les-bains». For more information click here

I hope you'll pay them a visit.

Hello sledders,

Few weeks ago, Tourism Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean, for whom I work, posted a snowmobile video. In that video, you could see some shots of a winter hot tub. Since then, a lot of QuebecRider.com members where asking where in the world is that hot tub. Even Saguenay Bill, the well known Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean trail master was questionning us.

Here is now the answer to your question. The hot tub you see in the video is located in l'Anse-Saint-Jean near the Mont-Édouard Ski Station (Regional trail 383) in a place called «Édouard-les-bains». For more information click here

I hope you'll pay them a visit.

Maxime

Thank you for solving the mystery. Been to the Ski Station but have not seen this place. They need to advertise with you. Show them how much interest they got from QR Members. Is the young lady in the Black Bikini always there? She could draw a very big crowd of QR guys.

Bill

Maxime

Thank you for solving the mystery. Been to the Ski Station but have not seen this place. They need to advertise with you. Show them how much interest they got from QR Members. Is the young lady in the Black Bikini always there? She could draw a very big crowd of QR guys.

Bill

Bill,

It's not that we haven't try to see them advertise with us. We'll try again for next winter. The young lady in the Black Bikini isn't there all the time, but you never know you might stumble upon a young lady with a White Bikini.

We start to smell the snow out here, the trails will open soon.

Max