Quebec trip Jan-20 to 24

rickzach

Looks like the January Quebec trip has two committed so far... As the idea progresses, we are going to Quebec and snow conditions permitting, New Brunswick on January 20-24.

revised Thursday 1-14-2010

We now have our full compliment of riders... thank you all.

Edited by rickzach

Rick,That is a similar time frame (Jan 19-24) for a trip I planned. There will be 2 possibly 3 guys

We are leaving our place in Pittsburg NH (12 miles to border) to do Chaudiere going to MontmagnyCabano/Degelis/RDL etc (specifics not etched in stone as yet).

Don't know if you and Stan (?) are interested in meeting us there, you certainly could stay there the night before, as we planned leave in morning (leave your truck/trailer there)

Rick

Rick,That is a similar time frame (Jan 19-24) for a trip I planned. There will be 2 possibly 3 guys

We are leaving our place in Pittsburg NH (12 miles to border) to do Chaudiere going to MontmagnyCabano/Degelis/RDL etc (specifics not etched in stone as yet).

Don't know if you and Stan (?) are interested in meeting us there, you certainly could stay there the night before, as we planned leave in morning (leave your truck/trailer there)

Rick

I am between jobs but start a new job on Feb-1 so I am very open time-wise and also about where to go. I am interested. Stan may have already called you if you are the guy he was talking about.

My phone 508-395-8730

Gilford, NH

Edited by rickzach

Nope no call from Stan

978-420-5355

Rick:

Contact Stan on this list at ZEUSAND

http://www.quebecrider.com/forums/index.ph...ic=1194&hl=

As long as out group stays small-ish at 4 or so, it may be a good fit. We aren't into drinking bindges or tearing up the countryside... the key words are "fun" and "respectful".

Edited by rickzach