Looking for riding partner!

Willys1

My riding partner backed out for next week, 3/1-3/7, looking to ride! have truck and trailer, anybody looking to ride next week? let me know, can be flexible as to what area ,and when! the only area I haven't saddle bagged is Abitibi, thanks, Bruce

My riding partner backed out for next week, 3/1-3/7, looking to ride! have truck and trailer, anybody looking to ride next week? let me know, can be flexible as to what area ,and when! the only area I haven't saddle bagged is Abitibi, thanks, Bruce

We are starting at La Cabanon Sunday AM and doing the Chibougamou loop possibly comming back on the 6th or 7th. We have 3 and a 4th would make things easier. Let me know by Sat AM.

Kel

We are starting at La Cabanon Sunday AM and doing the Chibougamou loop possibly comming back on the 6th or 7th. We have 3 and a 4th would make things easier. Let me know by Sat AM.

Kel

Kel, would be great to join you, I'll Pm you with my cell #, give me a call! thanks Bruce

Kel, would be great to join you, I'll Pm you with my cell #, give me a call! thanks Bruce

Kel, don't know if you got my pm this morning, my cell#802-272-2749, I could meet you at Le Cabanon sat evening, let me know if you still need a 4th for your trip! thanks, Bruce