Canadian Bucks

BERNARD

Can anyone tell me how high it will go.???? TV says they have found a new Gold Mine in James Bay area and it has four hundred billion $$$$$ in gold to take out. Thats a lot of $$$$$. :wacko:

For us this is not really good! The company for which I work sells to states, and I already see a difference in our Business. There is plenty of competition.... the high dollar will certainly not help us! :wacko:

But for the travelers from Canada who often go to the USA, it must be good! :db:

Can anyone tell me how high it will go.???? TV says they have found a new Gold Mine in James Bay area and it has four hundred billion $$$$$ in gold to take out. Thats a lot of $$$$$. :wacko:

For the US rider going to Quebec its a disaster to be sure. I think it still has a ways to go. Right now there are 2 things really working the C dollar up. First, Canada has the raw material everyone wants. I.E. Oil, natural gas, diamonds, gold, Hydro electricity,grain, minerals. Secondly, Canada is a very stable place to buy from. They sell all their oil and minerals from a country that can be trusted around the globe. Plus, the recent ridiculously high oil price has made the Athabaska oil sands of Alberta go from a Popular Science article 10 yrs ago, to now the equivalent of a modern day Gold rush out there.

So.... unfortunately for us American riders, I think the Can$ is gonna head up to at least $1.15US by winters end, but man I hope Im wrong!!!

Lets all hope for a real good winter, then the prices wont seem so bad!! :drinks:

So.... unfortunately for us American riders, I think the Can$ is gonna head up to at least $1.15US by winters end, but man I hope Im wrong!!! Lets all hope for a real good winter, then the prices wont seem so bad!! :drinks:

I hope that we are wrong....We are going to have a good season! :clapping:

I do not know if I am too positive, but two bad season in a row .... hope that's impossible .... :lol: