New season, slight change in direction

Greg du Vermont

After 5 years of proudly serving as the American Ambassador to the AdmdQ (Association des motoneigiste du Quebec), I would like to announce a slight change of direction in my involvement in Quebec snowmobiling.

I have taken on a collaborative role with the snowmobile web magazine of motoneiges.ca and its sister English site sledmagazine.com

While I continue to support the important mission of the AdmdQ, I look forward to the opportunities for involvement with my new team.

I have known many members of the motoneiges.ca team for several years and have always been impressed with their site, professionalism, credibility, experience and dedication to our sport.

The motoneiges.ca team is more actively involved in testing, evaluation and reporting, which obviously would be of great interest to any Quebec rider. I was also drawn to them due to greater personal opportunities for English and the sites very comfortable presentation in English. As always I encourage all Quebec riders to speak a little French in respect and celebration of this important Quebec heritage.

The motoneiges.ca site easily and understandably translates with a push of the English button and its sister site sledmagazine.com site is all in English. In addition to sled and product testing reports the sites offer a mountain of snowmobile information.

Complete sled specifications from the latest models back to 2005

Current trail conditions and maps

Accurate regional and club contact information

Riding destination, resource and accommodation information

Articles of interest by Quebec riders

Current news items from Quebec and across the snow belt

All easily navigated and professionally presented, nothing to join, check it out.

Motoneiges.ca soon to be a proud sponsor of Quebecrider.com