ADMDQ / Air Medic

Daniel

Watched a report last night on television about the cost of getting air lifted in the event of an emergency in Quebec. This person had an ATV accident and the cost for AirMédic was over $25,000.00. According to the email that I just received, for the cost of your membership with ADMDQ you will be covered for AirMédic while riding your snowmobile in Quebec. I will join this association that defends and represents all the people who practice snowmobiling in the province of Quebec. Here is a copy of the email that I just received.

Nancy Fredette

Directrice générale, Administrateur

n.fredette@admdq.org

www.admdq.org

AdmdQ, is the voice for all the snowmobilers of the province of Quebec by the means of a non-profit-making association that aims to promote the practice of snowmobiling and the defence of the interests of the snowmobilers. AdmdQ defends and represents all the people who practice snowmobiling in the province of Quebec, whether it is on clubbed trails or off trail. The snowmobilers who wish can become an active member of AdmdQ by subscribing with the association and thus benefit from the services reserved for those.

It also intends to hear and defend the opinion of its members especially when certain interest groups threaten the future of this uniquely beautiful activity, which made and which will always make the reputation of the province of Quebec winters. The active members of the AdmdQ are covered by the service of Air Medic air ambulance during the practice of snowmobiling in Quebec.

All the members of the ADMDQ are covered by the service of AirMedic (www.airmedic.net) air ambulance during the practice of snowmobiling in the province of Quebec (Only during the practice of snowmobiling on trail, off trail all over the province of Quebec only). This non-profit organization has for a mission to carry out help to the people in distress, whose life is in danger and who requires the fast administration of medical care.

The residents outside of the province of Quebec can become an active member of the AdmdQ and of the AirMédic, under the same conditions as Quebec residents. If you are not from the province of Quebec, we ask you to subscribe to an individual adhesion and to pay by the electronic mode of payment with a credit card so that the AdmdQ receives your contribution in Canadian dollars. The AdmdQ welcomes every snowmobiler from all across the world!

Become a member and make your voice heard from everywhere in the province of Quebec!

One year Individual membership 10.00$

Individual two (2) years 18 $

One couple (1) year 15 $

One couple two (2) years 28 $

You dont have to be a Canadian resident to become a member. Go to their website and you can do it through Paypal. Ive been a member for a few years now. Also the air medic is a great thing to have, hope I never need it but if I ever do I Know its there. $10 a year is about as affordable as it gets!!

Definetly a worthwhile organization. I encourage all "quebec riders" to search several "previous posts" for much more information on the AdmdQ, its' mission and benefits as well as recent actions on behalf of our sport and how to join. $10 is all it takes. Maybe it's time for a dedicated "pinned" topic category for the AdmdQ as we now have many related posts.