Armstrong To Thetford Mines

Skidoofus

Hello Ski-dooers. Has anyone ridden from Armstrong to Thetford Mines or Armstrong to Beauceville? Going up to my Cabin in Jackman this weekend. Any information will be appreciated. Also looking for trail report for Lac Etchemin area.

Thank You,

Skidoofus

Hello Ski-dooers. Has anyone ridden from Armstrong to Thetford Mines or Armstrong to Beauceville? Going up to my Cabin in Jackman this weekend. Any information will be appreciated. Also looking for trail report for Lac Etchemin area.

Thank You,

Skidoofus

Hi Skidoofus!

The border is groomed TQ75 from Armstrong to St-Georges!

I am not sure if you can go to Thetford....Rivers are not quite frozen!

For the rest, look over here: http://www.quebecrider.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=287

SB 2006 :hi:

Thanks Switch!

If I buy my season pass this sat. at the Armstrong club house, will it be $225??

Hey Blackcat, Bishop's Motel website says Canada trail is groomed from the border to the Armstrong cluhouse. Maybee we'll see you there - early sat. morning. I'll be riding my wife's GSX 550 fan (my 800 Rev is still in a million pieces). Switch says TQ75 is groomed to St Georges - hope Bar 55 is open!!!

Skidoofus

SB are they grooming to the Maine border? We are headed to Jackman this weekend, may ride up to Armstrong to see the pretty cooks!

I just call the club house Linière-Marlow witch are at 18km from the border.

They have groomed before the storm & they will groom again tomorow or Thursday night. :yahoo:

Have a nice ride!! :good:

Thanks Switch!

If I buy my season pass this sat. at the Armstrong club house, will it be $225??

Hey Blackcat, Bishop's Motel website says Canada trail is groomed from the border to the Armstrong cluhouse. Maybee we'll see you there - early sat. morning. I'll be riding my wife's GSX 550 fan (my 800 Rev is still in a million pieces). Switch says TQ75 is groomed to St Georges - hope Bar 55 is open!!!

Skidoofus

Saturday....will be to late my friend...250$

225$ is before nov. 09. 2007

250$ on nov. 10. 2007 :pardon:

Hummm! Bar 55...you will have a nice night over there!! LOL :drinks::crazy:

http://www.bar55.com/bar.html

SB 2006 :hi:

Thanks Switch!

Skidoofus

we are staying at John's Four Season's - look for two new black Skidoo's a Gade and a Summit

Thanks Switch!

Skidoofus

It should be $225 Saturday. A Full Season Permit will be $250 after Sunday,December 9th.