Trail Conditions around Weedon area and north???

Fred

Might someone post any trail conditions around Sawyerville or Sherbrooke area and to the north? Trying to ride out of my house in VT. towards the Gaspe day after Xmas. Thanks and happy holidays! :yahoo:

I am headed that way tomorrow by vehicle on business, will check the conditions in woburn, la patrie and sherbrook from the vehicle and report friday if you dont' get any other feed back.

RR

I am headed that way tomorrow by vehicle on business, will check the conditions in woburn, la patrie and sherbrook from the vehicle and report friday if you dont' get any other feed back.

RR

Thanks buddy, I called Carol at the Sawyerville Hilton (Hotel)! She said trails good and groomed but I'm not sure if she rides. We would like to leave from her place and ride up maybe to Montmagny and then East. I'm sure past Thetford mines is good.

Was there Sat and Sun, trails are mint. As good as mid winter and they were in a Blizzard when we left late Sunday. Without GPS you couldn't find the trails so much snow in spots. Watch the corners though, trail signs aren't all up and corners aren't all marked. One of our group missed a bridge pretty hard and looking back the corner wasn't marked at all. Right through the rails and down 15 feet onto a frozen river. Couple ribs and bent parts later we got him out but be careful. Besides that a great early start to the season and they are expecting 1+ foot more.

• 1 month later...