Sign in to follow this  
Shane

Conditions update please!

Recommended Posts

Good afternoon. We are looking to head up Tuesday and return Friday night. Can anyone with confirmed local knowledge provide us with current conditions please? We want to be sure it is worth the drive. Otherwise, will wait another week if needed. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Thank you advance.

Shane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Shane; We rode in the St Zenon area Saturday. The trails were thin but rideable, borderering on pretty good. It snowed Saturday night about 5 or 6 inches. We left Sunday morning about 7:30. As we headed south snow turned to sleet and freezing rain, and finally to all rain. It was 15 degrees in St Damien when we left, so I don't know how much damage was done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you Boomer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we left today about 9am and it was snowing with a little sleet. 20+c on the way. the locals are out and I thought things were looking good a little grooming and all is well.

TEAM GUTZ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this