Off-trail riding in Laurentians

Cos

I haven't really done any off trail riding since before there were real trails, yeah really dating my self! Anyway i am thinking if you want to goof around trying it there are a lot of trails in the area that use portions of the hydro line corridors. I always see lots of off trail tracks in those areas. Also I am guessing maps that would show crown land might be useful, no sense tick off private land owners.

Kanawata to Parent offtrail trail just up the road from Kanawata express exit

Parent to Clova via power lines then ch. Lepine south on trail to about 3 Klms north of Pourvoirie Lac Outaouais, head east off trail to Balbuzard then head south west and hit a road that runs parallel to ch. Lepine then cross over to Lepine about 10 k before the 117.

North of Auberge Taurau take the lake circuit to Lac du Repos then the next lake circuit to 100Lacs then power lines to Clova.

if you're handy witha gps, can start from L'Accension Zec Maison de Pierre entrance and ride all you want off trail in the Zec.

I can go on.... 

Lots to discover and remember never ride alone offtrail. A shovel, buck saw and matches is an onboard asset.

Edited by Trailblazer