93 or The Pel Chat Trail

Banker

We're planning this year's ride and one day has us going from Sacre Coeur up to Mont Vilain (the old Scooby Raid). I was wondering if we should take 93, or what I believe is the Pel Chat Trail? Any thoughts/recommendations? Is that trail still open, signed, etc? Any other recommendations through the Mont Valin area? Seems like I recall someone (maybe Bill) recommending to jump off of 93 at some point, take the local trails to the north, and then drop down into Mont Vilain on 484? We're open to any suggestions. Thanks.

Either way is good, the Pelchat  trail is now signed and groomed the whole way, it was just groomed half way a few years ago. More wooded than  93, which is a super highway on the lower section. If you take the Pelchat trail you have to take the 252 to the 93. 93 west to 267, than 477 to Onatchiway, than 484 to Scooby. The orange trails always seem to get less traffic and have great views thru the Mts. Have a great trip, 800 Steve