POKER RUN

grumpysanta

THIS THE LAST HURRAA FOR CLUB THIS YEAR ...START FROM COMUNITY CENTER IN LAKEFIELD ,, 329 NORTH PASSED STONE GRILL AND TAKE FIRST LEFT ON BRAEMAR ROAD TO THE CENTER . $10 FOR POKER RUN AND $15.00 for roast beef supper . check HIBOU BLANC WEB SITE FOR DETAILS ALL WELCOME TRAILS STILL IN GOOD CONDITION AS PER PRES. OF CLUB THIS WEEK

Do you by chance know what the stops are going to be? Not sure what the conditions will be like after the crap were getting today.

STOPS ARE ALL NORTH OF THERE . SNOW COVER SHOULD STILL BE GOOD . PROB . LOOP AROUND LAKE MCDONALD DOWN TO HOTEL IN PINE HILL I WILL CHECK WITH THE PRES AND LET YOU KNOW LATER

Do you by chance know what the stops are going to be? Not sure what the conditions will be like after the crap were getting today.

route plan and dozing to be done on friday,, I WILL CALL BACK THE PRES. TO TRY AND UPDATE YOU ON FRIDAY EVENING

Spoke to a Lynx Club dragger last night- Club Argenteuil (Lachute), Club Laurentien, Club Lynx and Club Hibou Blancs all planning on dragging Friday evening. Lynx, Lachute and Laurentien will be the last run until next season. Hibou Blanc will depend on how the trail network looks after the weekend.

Spoke to a Lynx Club dragger last night- Club Argenteuil (Lachute), Club Laurentien, Club Lynx and Club Hibou Blancs all planning on dragging Friday evening. Lynx, Lachute and Laurentien will be the last run until next season. Hibou Blanc will depend on how the trail network looks after the weekend.

Its a go weather good . trails groomed and route will be a loop from comm. center down to lachute trails via goopy's bridge and back up thru lacaya trails

POKER RUN WAS A GREAT SUCESS AND ALL HAD FUN TRAILS WERE IN VERY GOOD SHAPE , BUT LACHUTE CLUB WAS CLOSING UP TRAILS FOR THE SEASON AS WE PASSED THRU . SUPPER ROAST BEEF DINNER WITH ALL THE TRIMMINGS WAS GREAT...THANKS TO ALL THAT ORGANIZED AND COOKED . LOTS OF PRIZES POKER HAND AND RAFFLE PRIZES AND MY SON IN LAW WON THE TRAIL PASS FOR NEXT YEAR . I HOPE THEY MAKE THIS A YEARLY EVENT LIKE THE HAD BEFORE ...GREAT TURNOUT..