UPDATE TRAIL CONDITION CLOVA

tamarac

TRAIL UPDATE

4 out 10 now and ta the end of the day tomorow(friday night) the conditions should be 7 out 10 even 8

where are receiving some snow right now and the ski-dozer should be working friday morning

we have 4 americans in the hotel now and there comments were that it's not that bad they saw worse before and they says that the trails from rt117 to Clova is OK and around here the new trail that go around Réservoir Gouin is OK also.

So if you guys what to ride this week end call me 819-662-3319 we have some place available,since we got some cancellations.

www.hoteltamarac.ca

Martin

call-me for more info on trail conditions

TRAIL UPDATE

4 out 10 now and ta the end of the day tomorow(friday night) the conditions should be 7 out 10 even 8

where are receiving some snow right now and the ski-dozer should be working friday morning

we have 4 americans in the hotel now and there comments were that it's not that bad they saw worse before and they says that the trails from rt117 to Clova is OK and around here the new trail that go around Réservoir Gouin is OK also.

So if you guys what to ride this week end call me 819-662-3319 we have some place available,since we got some cancellations.

www.hoteltamarac.ca

Martin

call-me for more info on trail conditions

Thank you very much for the updates in your area Martin. We postponed out trip for a couple of weeks so we see you then. Who grooms the new Reservoir Gouin trail, Club Alliance du Nord or do you have another club? Is it a federation funded trail or private? Sounds like it could help your area establishments with a local loop to ride instead of just passing by. Thanks again :drinks:

The new trail that go around the Reservoir Gouin is private and groomed by a few private commercial outfiter.

and yes it's a good new trail that create a loop for Clova.

The new trail that go around the Reservoir Gouin is private and groomed by a few private commercial outfiter.

UPDATE TRAIL CONDITION FEB 3 2010

GREAT TRAIL CONDITION

Thank's to everybody ,since last thursday we were almost full each night.

The condition of the trail are pretty good and we are receiving snow every day.

Martin

Edited by smclelan

Hi Tamarac

Can you tell me more about this new trail going to the Gouin Resevoir, is it a up and return on same trail trail or does it loop around somewhere and where?

I have been to Parent in the summer on my atv and heard from the locals about one of the Resevoirs dams on the road leading out of Parent heading towards La Tuque about 100 klms from Parent, does this new trail your talking about comes anywhere near this dam?

Curious

JG

Yes the new trail start here in Clova and goes to Outfither martin then you go to Odbejiwan,thr you have the choice to go thrue the reservoir Gouin back to Clova or you can go to barrage gouin outfither and to Parent and from parent back to Clova or latuque or.......

Yes the new trail start here in Clova and goes to Outfither martin then you go to Odbejiwan,thr you have the choice to go thrue the reservoir Gouin back to Clova or you can go to barrage gouin outfither and to Parent and from parent back to Clova or latuque or.......

Thanks for the info Tamarac

Cool, :good: i would love to try it. How many klms is the loop from Clova to Clova and where can we buy gas up there? :drinks:

Oh...i forgot, is the trail groomed and who is responsible for the grooming?

All outfither places as gaz

the new trail are groomed by 3 ski-dozers (pourvoirie Martin,Patate du gouin and escapade)

if you chose the first loop it's about 230km clova to clova by patate du gouin

and the other loop by clova -odbejiwan -barrage gouin -parent and back to clova i'ts about 450km

and the trail are nice...words from the american that stayed last night at the hotel

more snow would be better,but we probably have the best condition in quebec.

All outfither places as gaz

the new trail are groomed by 3 ski-dozers (pourvoirie Martin,Patate du gouin and escapade)

if you chose the first loop it's about 230km clova to clova by patate du gouin

and the other loop by clova -odbejiwan -barrage gouin -parent and back to clova i'ts about 450km

and the trail are nice...words from the american that stayed last night at the hotel

more snow would be better,but we probably have the best condition in quebec.

Thanks Tamarac, i'm going to put together a group and give a call. :drinks:

Trail condition down Mont-laurier is getting BAD

we still have nice trail here up in Clova,,but the weather for next week is not to good,,,so better plan to come se us soon are it will be to late.

Snowmobile season will be short this year.

we have still some place this week.

Hotel Tamarac Clova

819-662-3319