Bas Saint Laurent

SudburySledder

As many of us know there is never up to date or easy to find trail condition information on this area. I know they have been struggling with lack of snow but now the snow map looks a little better. Does anyone know if their trails are now open and how they are? Perhaps there is info on a French site?

Thanks

As many of us know there is never up to date or easy to find trail condition information on this area. I know they have been struggling with lack of snow but now the snow map looks a little better. Does anyone know if their trails are now open and how they are? Perhaps there is info on a French site?

Thanks

hi sudburysledder!!

just checked many posts and threads on the french forum .looks like some trails are groomed and some are not.

look likes pohenegamook area ,they have a problem with their groomer (tracks ).no grooming yet.

samething for rdl club,no grooming yet .

in general ,from st eugene de ladriere up to st pascal ,its not all the trails who are groomed .it s confusing ,reading all those posts.

clubs need to put their trail conditons up to date.

i ll keep an eye on those threads

groomer !!!

Thanks Groomer as always your the best.

Of course I checked the federation website but the info on this area has always been extremely unrelaible and delayed.

Thanks Guys and hopefully more snow soon....

SudburySledder!

Jusqu'à RDL aucun problème.. mais l'enneigement est pas a son meilleur et a l'est de RDL j'ai bien peur que ce soit limite pas mal... la 5 dans le coin de RDL est impraticable ça manque cruellement de neige... Ils annoncent doux en fin de semaine... moi je remettrais ça...

this will give you an a little update.

on the french forum ,guy asked info for levis to rdl.

no problems,buuuuuut snow is ''thin '' if i can say that.tq 5 east and around rdl need lots of snow ,not rideable.

groomer !!!