Looking for riding partner or small group

lopenzani

Its looking like the group that I've been riding with won't be riding Canada this year. For me, its the best riding by far. So, this has left me looking for a riding partner or small group to join.

I ride a 2011 Skidoo 1200 TNT and my style is 100% trail, 200 - 300 miles a day, medium to high speed; I prefer saddlebagging (did Gaspe, Mont Valin and RDL trips last year) and am easy going on motels and food. Not a big drinker and don't smoke. I live in Concord, NH.

If there is interest, PM me and we can chat.

Thanks,

Damon

Its looking like the group that I've been riding with won't be riding Canada this year. For me, its the best riding by far. So, this has left me looking for a riding partner or small group to join.

I ride a 2011 Skidoo 1200 TNT and my style is 100% trail, 200 - 300 miles a day, medium to high speed; I prefer saddlebagging (did Gaspe, Mont Valin and RDL trips last year) and am easy going on motels and food. Not a big drinker and don't smoke. I live in Concord, NH.

Thanks,

Damon

Would you consider being part of a trip with agressive riding up to Chibougamu, Senneterre and back thru the upper Mauricie to Saint-Raymond over 6 days / 1300+ miles. I have a tour starting this trip on February 19, 2012

Thanks,

Damon

hi i live in claremont,NH i ride a 2008 tnt 600 only ridden quebec once but i loved it i never have anyone to go with so would love to ride up there again talk to ya soon,bye.

I too am loosing riding partners (babies etc.) and I would love to do a trip or two. I haven't been to Quebec yet. I am a seasoned back pack rider, mostly trail, and hard to say how many miles in a day in Quebec, but here I am good at 200km-350km a day. Kind of depends on whether we are in the 'twistys' or on lakes and rail beds. This is french for ' I can keep up'. I ride a new machine and have lots of flexibility for riding week days and weekends. I do not ride with people that drink on the trail.

I would love to make a plan!

Lindasledgirl

hi i live in claremont,NH i ride a 2008 tnt 600 only ridden quebec once but i loved it i never have anyone to go with so would love to ride up there again talk to ya soon,bye.

Let's talk again in January.

I too am loosing riding partners (babies etc.) and I would love to do a trip or two. I haven't been to Quebec yet. I am a seasoned back pack rider, mostly trail, and hard to say how many miles in a day in Quebec, but here I am good at 200km-350km a day. Kind of depends on whether we are in the 'twistys' or on lakes and rail beds. This is french for ' I can keep up'. I ride a new machine and have lots of flexibility for riding week days and weekends. I do not ride with people that drink on the trail.

I would love to make a plan!

Lindasledgirl

Let's talk again in January.

I am sure Mike and Nate wont be up to to many long trips but don't count me out yet I have to many gps maps of quebec to not ride but the more the better warning if any one rides with me its just a little further lol

Jeff

I assume you will find a way...who else is going to lead this trip!