396 North to Matagami

14 snow

I am planning a trip to the region in a month from now. I know it's a while out but I was curious to know if has ridden 396 heading up to Matagami this winter.

Thanks in advance.

I will let you know,heading that way starting wed.8th. :drinks:

Great, thanks Bob.

Was up that way about 3 weeks ago. Most of the trail had been groomed except north of the Tembec camp.. that was stick city for about 1o miles. They had also plowed the power line from the warming shack towards Matagami fro about 5 miles. Grommer was working working on a new trail. Got Gas in Villibos & Tembec camp. Cash only at Tembec.

Was up that way about 3 weeks ago. Most of the trail had been groomed except north of the Tembec camp.. that was stick city for about 1o miles. They had also plowed the power line from the warming shack towards Matagami fro about 5 miles. Grommer was working working on a new trail. Got Gas in Villibos & Tembec camp. Cash only at Tembec.

Thanks. I rode this in the past and it was stick city from Tembec for a lot more than 10 miles... I had a brand new sled at the time. I will never forget that ride. I was hoping that with more snow, those sticks get burried