333 Ice bridge Ile Bizard to St Marthe

TDI-HAM

I was told that they are possibly going to open the 333 from Ile Bizard to St Marthe sur le Lac this weekend. Can anybody confirm this? It would be great if they did, but I kind of wonder what the ice is like at this moment.

call the ile buzzard club house for info. sounds aweek or so early

I live in Pierrefonds and it looks like they closed the 33 that use to come east of Cap Saint Jacques, is that true?

YES I believe so , the ice trail now crosses behind ILE biz between laval I hear that the 33 trail will not pass there at all soon but will go north much futher west if they get the right of ways

• 2 weeks later...

The trail from Ile Bizard to St Marthe is now open, but it will close next week with the mild weather. As for the trail going to Pierrefonds, I was just told by the club today they will reopen it this year, the Mayor of Pierrefonds gave her blessing.... although riviere des Praries behind my house is not frozen across and I will not be the first one to try it...... I will unload at the club... in ile bizard...