Mont du Midi

plain-rev

I was in the parc this past weekend and could not find the trail for mont du midi. did the 547 change its route or did I just not see it.. Rode over to the ice formation ( glacier ) but the trail wasn't broken yet, I"ll stop there next time. Over all the trails were in good condition, a few water spots on 549 north of the ski area but they are well marked and not a problem.The 75 north of St. George is still closed and I was told the police were no longer tolerating the roadside reroute. Happy sledding..

I was in the parc this past weekend and could not find the trail for mont du midi. did the 547 change its route or did I just not see it.. Rode over to the ice formation ( glacier ) but the trail wasn't broken yet, I"ll stop there next time. Over all the trails were in good condition, a few water spots on 549 north of the ski area but they are well marked and not a problem.The 75 north of St. George is still closed and I was told the police were no longer tolerating the roadside reroute. Happy sledding..

As for the Mont du Midi, you must be careful, because the signs are covered with snow!! But you have to take the 547 to go St-Luc!

Lot of snow!! :wacko:

BEFORE...

AFTER...

In the trail of ATV, there are so many.... that the signs are covered..you can't not see them any more!

For glaciers, the club did not have the signature to the right of crossing :nea: So It's closed...........

SB 2006 :hi: