ACCURATE Trail conditions please

Shane

Was thinking of making a quick shot up Thursday night or early Friday to ride for the weekend. I know there was a LOT of snow before the warm and the rain and I realize they cannot groom until it cools off. Does anyone have real accurate information for the area? Don't want to drive all that way for lousy riding. Would rather wait a week. Thanks guys and gals! :good:

Narrow it down to where you want to ride and maybe I can help. As of this evening the damage is not too bad, however if the rain comes back tomorrow it might be another story

OOPS! :wacko: Sorry. Thinking of St. Zenon area.

hi shane !!!

if this can help you a bit ,just read that on a french forum ,just translating .posted at 8 45 am this morning .

st michel des toward lac a l eau claire ,was nasty .

koubec area ,lots of snow ,but rocks on the trail at a few places ,even more than a few places like the guy said.

st zenon : he has written ,you won t believe how much rain we are having right now .

those who have studded tracks will be very happy !!!

groomer !!!

hi shane !!!

if this can help you a bit ,just read that on a french forum ,just translating .posted at 8 45 am this morning .

st michel des toward lac a l eau claire ,was nasty .

koubec area ,lots of snow ,but rocks on the trail at a few places ,even more than a few places like the guy said.

st zenon : he has written ,you won t believe how much rain we are having right now .

those who have studded tracks will be very happy !!!

groomer !!!

Thank you groomer! I appreciate the help! Shane

Doesn't look very good at the moment. With the amount of rain and warm weather we had the past few days, the trails will be shear ice. Rivers are overflowing, there are wash outs on trails. Not pretty at all. The good news if they are calling for snow they say anywhere from 5 to 15cms (2-6"). I think that we are going to need alot more that that to get the trails system back up to par. On the positive side of things, this will give an excellent base which should stretch the season out in the spring. Until we get a good deep freeze for a few days the waterways are going to be very dangerous.