First Time Riding in Quebec

Ken Paul Jr.

Stayed there couple yrs ago, nice cabins, food is good, gas right there...great options to ride, you have all of valin right at your doorstop. Just head north all the off trail and groomed trails u need..had lunch and rode that area last week, conditions were great.....going back next week.

Rode the 93 through Mont Valin yesterday. There is a lot of snow! We rode a few local trails that we found on the map we got at our hotel that wasn't on the FCMQ interactive map. You won't be disappointed! It was my first trip up to the Saguenay area and I absolutely loved it.

Welcome to QuebecRider Ken. If you like off trail, you picked the right place to stay. Most of Quebec you are limited to the trails because of the landowners permission. We don't want to upset the landowners and loose trails.

But on Mont Valin, it is my understanding you can ride off trail in the Zec areas. We don't off trail so I can't give you more info other than ask the locals when you get there.

Jack & Sandi