hudson

grumpysanta

Ile Bizard to st marthe was open and picketed. The trail to Vaudreuil had a "Sentier Barre" picket up, so we headed to the marina in Point Calumet- This year they ahve signs posted no sleds, 4 wheelers.- I have used this shortcut for years, and this is the first time I have seen signs. The club is having a hard time in this area with rights of passage, so I would not advise people to use this shortcut. St Placide to Hudson to Rigaud was picketed. We did a loop and rode down to Point fortune. There were a few tracks on the river so I followed them at a good pace just in case and managed to get over to Cushing and up to the trail. Not sure why the 7 mile to Vaudreuil is closed, but will inquire this week. Maybe a major ice heave or something.

Ile Bizard to st marthe was open and picketed. The trail to Vaudreuil had a "Sentier Barre" picket up, so we headed to the marina in Point Calumet- This year they ahve signs posted no sleds, 4 wheelers.- I have used this shortcut for years, and this is the first time I have seen signs. The club is having a hard time in this area with rights of passage, so I would not advise people to use this shortcut. St Placide to Hudson to Rigaud was picketed. We did a loop and rode down to Point fortune. There were a few tracks on the river so I followed them at a good pace just in case and managed to get over to Cushing and up to the trail. Not sure why the 7 mile to Vaudreuil is closed, but will inquire this week. Maybe a major ice heave or something.

They took the pickets down a week ago for safety reasons , like a lot of lakes a little north of here no pickets yet.