Recent Ride St Donat-St Zenon-St Jean De Matha

MXZ700RIDER

Returned from several days of good trails. St Donat area had well groomed trails, a little thin in spots through town....but expected. I hope to not only give report on trails but on hot spots to eat along trail as well. 8)

Started at Lac Croche and took 33 to St Donat. Freshly groomed and only one set of tracks to follow. Headed through town and across Lac Archambault up to Mount Noire. ​

Stopped to eat at Mr Pizza. Great club sandwich and poutine! Headed down toward Notre Dame de - la - Merci to pick up 310. Trail again was well maintained. Good trails and scenery upon return to Lac Croche.....not a lot of sled traffic and well maintained trails.

Edited by MXZ700RIDER

post-1778-0-90426000-1456676682_thumb.jpg Bazinette Sorry, cant help you there. Rode 33 till it forked off toward Lac Croche.....did not take it north toward St Michelle. I did ride 63 up toward Bazinette which was good.....twisty as usual through the woods, but in good shape. One section was rough and ungroomed but only for about a half mile, then it was groomed real well. Not sure what happened with that section that was ungroomed....but it was only a small section of 63 that was rough.

Edited by MXZ700RIDER

I am looking for riding partners to hit some trail in this area, or other in Quebec, in coming weeks. I am free to ride after March 3 if anyone needs a riding partner . IM me....thanks.....