LIVE From Jonquiere(SAGUENAY) Feb 08 Continued

Brdgbldr85

:good:

Rode to Mt. Valin Today by trail 93, 328(local 265) to the lookout and up through the park. 265 thru the park to the lookout reminded me of Tug Hill,(ROUGH!!!!). All the rest of the ride to Relais Chapelle and Km 31 was fantastic. Rode the lake to take the shortcut to Relais Chapelle, cranked up the ponies on the 800r Rev XP and floated on an air cushion of 3 Foot of powder snow on top of the lake. Felt like floating on air with the light sled and a 1.25" paddle track. Can't describe how well this sled can perform with great fuel economy and all the lightness and power you need. Make me an 800r E-Tec and the industry will get another upset stomach. Went 175 miles today and returned our rental sled and got the repaired Polaris back. Heading down to Bernard's at Motel Safari thru Sunday to ride around Shawinigan. Will try to post again from there. AS BILL WOULD SAY: JUST ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE!!!! Taking the allentown 6 and me to the next stop in Quebec tommorrow.

Temps are 5 F and dropping already under Zero tonight.