Montmagny and East Any good yet????

Fred

Hello Switchback, guys.

Looking for an update for this weekend, after Xmas. Thinking about heading East from Montmagny or the Mines. How's it looking?

Thanks All for the input, Fred

Oh and LOVE your clubhouse Luc, it's one of my favorites except for the time I smashed my head on the glass bartop!!

I don't know what happened here but it made me laugh like hell when I read it. I am sure there is a story to go along with that . :rofl:

Well it's a wonderful little clubhouse, sort of like most of them in Quebec. Always a friendly face to take your order and sell you a beer and a bowl of soup; and the same faces every year. One day we stopped for lunch and I sat at the bar, which is where you order food, I dropped a fin on the floor. Bent over to pick it up not seeing the glass bartop(about 1/2inch thick) and whacked my forehead on the top so blood went everywhere. It was funny.

We've been riding this area for 15 years and most of these old clubhouses have been rebuilt like new.

Does anyone remember the clubhouse (relais) at Three Pistols? It was rebuilt years ago across the street but I remember when it was just a shack in the woods. Funny how things change.