Final Live trail report St Donat and Mt Tremblent

Brdgbldr85

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a clear and Sunny day to ride north. Temps were 15 f today and trails were a 9.5 of ten. Started out from Hotel Esterel and headed north by trail 43/33 to local Trail to Notre Dam De La Merci. Everything was groomed like a table top and snow cover was in excess of 30-50 cm. Headed up to St. Come and North To St. Zenon. More traffic in this area and stopped in at Real Masse only to discover it was closed. Does anyone know if it is not open till after Christmas? Returned back by trail 63 and 310 to local trails back to Notre dam de la Merci and back by 43 and 33. Loop today was 190 miles and from Auberge La Glaciere back to Esterel was 95 miles. All the clubs in these areas are preparing trails for a busy Holiday and the snow and temps are here. Great conditions this early, feels more like mid Feb ridding. For my own, I got to see the security and accomodations at other hotels around This area and would not want to leave my truck and trailer there. For a great stay with 5 course meals and accomodations to sledders just call Wanda at l' Esterel. She is here to take care of you and your sleds, and trucks.

This is a real FCMQ lock down location.

:good: