Trip report

viper2

Just returned from a great week based out of Le Cabanon in St. Zenon. We rode Mon. thru Fri. with most trails being excellent, and very little traffic.

Day1 Started a little late because we wanted to stop at the bank and exchange some money.We rode out to the cafeteria and took 63 west to LÁnunncition (spelling) on the railbed.We ate lunch there and basically backtracked,the trail is on the road again this year through Mont Tremblant Parc and was sweet.

Day2 Down to SMDS and across Lac Toro to 33 north to Repos then took the road out to Kanawata.It was a little early for lunch so we ran out to Casey then 16 miles past on the road where it meets the main road to Wemotaci. I got pics there of a wheel loader from Wemotaci buried in the swamp i will try to post pics later.Then back to Kanawata to eat lunch and see Mario.Went down past Lac Chateuvert and back to repos for gas before taking the 345 back to Le Cabanon 330 miles for the day.All trails exc. but for about 8 miles on the way back from Chateuvert to river rats road where we had to share with logging trucks.

Day 3 345 to 360 down to River Mattawin,from there to Grand Mere to 318 and back to Le Cabanon. With some side trips mixed in it was 240 miles. It had started to snow around lunch and by the time we got back had a good 4 or 5 inches.Ened up with 6 or 8 in the end.

Day 4 Since the parc Mont Tremblant was so good we made the run to Mont Laurier and on to Devil's mountain.We broke trail through the park in the morning and it got just a little choppy in the afternoon but nothing our Apex's and vector could't handle. 325 miles for the day.

Day 5 We decided on an easy day today and went South to St Come via SMDS and mont tremblant.We got some pics of the ice sculptures then headed over toward St. Gabriel then up to 63 past Bazinet and back to St. Zenon Loaded up with only about 160 for the day but a 5 day trip of about 1250. The riding is great and with a good exchange and gas about .85/liter now is the time to ride! I will try to post some pics when i can (need help from my daughter) :clapping::drinks: