Trip to HI

Willys1

Planning on going to HI week of March 8-13, my riding partner can't make it! anybody going to be up that week? is their someone looking to fill a vacancy with their group? let me know, will be leaving from north western vermont.

Contact zeusand on the board here. He is a great guy and looking to ride next week I believe. We are heading to Shawinigan Wednesday to ride to LaMalbaie, then to the HI, then back to Shawinigan via LeTape or LaTuque. Have a great trip. :good:

Planning on going to HI week of March 8-13, my riding partner can't make it! anybody going to be up that week? is their someone looking to fill a vacancy with their group? let me know, will be leaving from north western vermont.

I also am going to the HI on March 8th. I take it you are riding out of there every day. It is just me and my significant other. If you dont find anone else to ride with we could hook up. Look for me on Sunday evening, I have 2 white IQ 600's.

Wish I was going. We are just leaving from Shawinigan and conditions are great. By the way, HI, is that Hawaii?? :yahoo:

rijoed,it could stand for Hawaii if I was a surfer! I'm a much better rider than surfer! so it's Holiday Inn Saguenay.

Contact zeusand on the board here. He is a great guy and looking to ride next week I believe. We are heading to Shawinigan Wednesday to ride to LaMalbaie, then to the HI, then back to Shawinigan via LeTape or LaTuque. Have a great trip. :good:

Shane, thanks for the update, zeusand if your intereted in riding next week, let me know,I can be flexible on arrival and my itinarary is more than flexible. Willys1

I also am going to the HI on March 8th. I take it you are riding out of there every day. It is just me and my significant other. If you dont find anone else to ride with we could hook up. Look for me on Sunday evening, I have 2 white IQ 600's.

600IQHO, thanks for the offer,will definitely look you up, I'm riding a red 600IQCFI,Vermont registration. Were you going to try to ride with Saguenay Bill? we met him 2 years ago, small world! he use to ride tug hill years ago with a friend of mine from upstate NY.