PQ registration transfer to another sled

momojohnny

While in New Brunswick on a one day pass to short cut back to Maine from PQ. My riding partner wrecked his front end on a skidoo before the rr bridge in Grand falls NB. The sled is totaled. The sled has a years PQ pass. We got the pass at the frontier's club on the 35. Looking to transfer to a different machine to sled in march in PQ.... Years ago We had a bunch of stuff disappeared in Victoriaville over nite and the club in charteville (who i knew) helped us out with the transfers. We are good friends back then cause i have a place in Pittsburgh NH, which I sold. Do we have to go back to the frontier to do a transferrer to the new ride ... or can any PQ club do the swap. Like Lapartrie Pq, which as taken over the Charleville club. I still know some folks in Lapartrie....Thanks, M

A trail pass can be swapped to another machine as long as the registered owner is the same for both machines. Any club can sell you a replacement pass. The charge is 15$ or 20$- You will need your old pass and the paperwork (Blue or pink slip you got with the old pass). Some clubs say you can only replace a pass with a pass from the same club- This is not true. Some people that sell passes are not aware of the transfer process- It's the same as buying a pass, except there is a section that says "this pass number replaces (your old )pass number" and it cost the 15 or 20$.

A trail pass can be swapped to another machine as long as the registered owner is the same for both machines. Any club can sell you a replacement pass. The charge is 15$ or 20$- You will need your old pass and the paperwork (Blue or pink slip you got with the old pass). Some clubs say you can only replace a pass with a pass from the same club- This is not true. Some people that sell passes are not aware of the transfer process- It's the same as buying a pass, except there is a section that says "this pass number replaces (your old )pass number" and it cost the 15 or 20$.
...Thanks, I thought so. Hes gotta do Me + NH also. A mall change fee charged also.