Snow in Clova

tamarac

Snow in Clova.....there is about 20 cm of snow and the it's very cold here -18 c and at night -24 so it's very good for the ground and lakes.

and we are suppose to received more snow next week.

Good we could probably received some skid next week.

• 1 month later...

The best is to park at ESSO gaz station CLASSIQUE abot 60 km from Mt-Laurier near Lynton just after Grand-Remous

The gaz station as a big parking lot and it's free to park there and safe also,,,,,,just full up your truck and sleds there and they will take care of your truck.

The ESSO CLASSIQUE gaz station is on the rt117 and the trail is just in front.

From the Esso to Clova there is about 225km of nice trail.

for more info you can call me at 819-662-3319 after 1:00pm

thank you.

The best is to park at ESSO gaz station CLASSIQUE abot 60 km from Mt-Laurier near Lynton just after Grand-Remous

The gaz station as a big parking lot and it's free to park there and safe also,,,,,,just full up your truck and sleds there and they will take care of your truck.

The ESSO CLASSIQUE gaz station is on the rt117 and the trail is just in front.

From the Esso to Clova there is about 225km of nice trail.

for more info you can call me at 819-662-3319 after 1:00pm

thank you.

Hi Tamarac

I have stayed at the Tamarac many years ago when they were selling gas and had indoor parking for the sleds, i think i am going back to my Polaris XLT days back in the 90's. Since then we have mostly passed through 'cause we're always arriving during mid day in town. Anyways i'd like it if you could update us on one of your colleges up there, Domain de Forsythe, are they packing it in for good or planning to rebuild. What's the word up there?

JG

FORSYTHE BURN DOWN a few years ago......they where supposed to rebuilt but ..... they are a lot of rumors so i will keep it as is IT'S CLOSED.

And yes we still have the old barn to putt your sleed inside and we are hopping to have gaz services soon.

FORSYTHE BURN DOWN a few years ago......they where supposed to rebuilt but ..... they are a lot of rumors so i will keep it as is IT'S CLOSED.

And yes we still have the old barn to putt your sleed inside and we are hopping to have gaz services soon.

Sounds great...thanks for the update and good luck getting the fuel up and running. :good:

where could we unload near mt. laurier that has good snow to run up to your place. this year is bad for snow as you know , so i do not want to unload and run mud , tks.

We unload our sleds at the Classic in Grand Remous and head to Clova from there. We were up 2 weeks ago there was lots of snow in Grand Remous so you should be fine.