Need Riding Partner This Week-End

Je me souviens

Attention all QR members, I want to head into the Tremblant Park this week-end, however I do not have someone to go with. :sad: I have a spot on my trailer for you! :good: Or if you are headed up that way this week-end I would like some company on the trail. I went alone last year for the opening week-end and had a blast, but it is Danger Bay by yourself. So if you want to tag along, or are headed that way I would like to join the train. Give me a shout if interested. 518-569-6375 George

:drinks:

Plan is to drive up Saturday morning and go from there. All I really need is a trail buddy!

I know this post was a little heavy on the emoticons, but I am desperate for some trail time

Hi george love to join you. I was planing to go for a day ride saterday from st dona. breaking in my new renegade. so I am not if thats good for you ? let me know.

Brian

Hey Brian,

looks like it's going to snow Saturday, rain Sunday, so I think this week-end is out. However I am heading up that way Thursday and Friday next week. Let me know what you think about that.

George

Hey Brian,

looks like it's going to snow Saturday, rain Sunday, so I think this week-end is out. However I am heading up that way Thursday and Friday next week. Let me know what you think about that.

George

Hi George,

not free till sat jan 2nd, then I am on holiday for the rest of jan, let me know if you com up & still need a riding buddy.

Brian

Hey Brian,

George

I would be interested , how many days are you plannin ,