Trail Report

iceman

first i want to say that a " good trail " is different as we know for each person you ask

that said the following is my opinion on the trails I have been on

the past weekend's storm did wonders for conditions for sure

however more snow is really still needed

received at least 12" here in Shawinigan area

I was up in Saguenay tried to outsmart the weatherman but turns out it snowed more here at home then up there.

Trails overall shaping up nicely for sure

Spent the past few days with Scorpionbowl and ran into Longriderss and a friend of his too.

Sunday saw lots of freezing rain and sleet and very little snow overall in Saguenay from this sysytem

(except throough the park down the 175 to Quebec lots of snow fell there compared to what I saw before the storm on the way up.

Lots of snowmobilers around Mt. Valin for sure. Most trails not quite ready yet. (Just my 2 cents)

Some still real rough needing more snow like the 328 and the 368

93 real nice from 367 intersection to intesection of 93 and 23 in alma

Major bumps near Valinouet in mt valin and the Bra Louis was like a snowcross track (moguls 2 feet high) too much traffic and no grooming for 6 days

is probably better already but when I say was crazy believe it. I thought I was at Old Forge or something for sure not up to Quebec trail standards

All in all not bad for what it is Still Very Early even for Quebec

Stopped in St Raymond to check things out and was very impressed

Fantastic Base and nicely groomed (a bit icy but hey I'll take it)

rode not very much

just the 73 to rivere pierre very good after that turned rougher and was groomed but not recently rode back to Roquemont

lots of trucks and trailers for sure both in st raymond at Roquemont and at the Saguennee in Chicoutimi

Returned back home to find the groomer has been by the house and trail 3 looks nice will take a burn around the neighborhood trails wed and report back

If we can get this storm to dump on us this fri and sat then it will be real sweet

Iceman out

hey salut Scorpionbowl safe trip home buddy

catch you soon

• 1 month later...
first i want to say that a " good trail " is different as we know for each person you ask

that said the following is my opinion on the trails I have been on

the past weekend's storm did wonders for conditions for sure

however more snow is really still needed

received at least 12" here in Shawinigan area

I was up in Saguenay tried to outsmart the weatherman but turns out it snowed more here at home then up there.

Trails overall shaping up nicely for sure

Spent the past few days with Scorpionbowl and ran into Longriderss and a friend of his too.

Sunday saw lots of freezing rain and sleet and very little snow overall in Saguenay from this sysytem

(except throough the park down the 175 to Quebec lots of snow fell there compared to what I saw before the storm on the way up.

Lots of snowmobilers around Mt. Valin for sure. Most trails not quite ready yet. (Just my 2 cents)

Some still real rough needing more snow like the 328 and the 368

93 real nice from 367 intersection to intesection of 93 and 23 in alma

Major bumps near Valinouet in mt valin and the Bra Louis was like a snowcross track (moguls 2 feet high) too much traffic and no grooming for 6 days

is probably better already but when I say was crazy believe it. I thought I was at Old Forge or something for sure not up to Quebec trail standards

All in all not bad for what it is Still Very Early even for Quebec

Stopped in St Raymond to check things out and was very impressed

Fantastic Base and nicely groomed (a bit icy but hey I'll take it)

rode not very much

just the 73 to rivere pierre very good after that turned rougher and was groomed but not recently rode back to Roquemont

lots of trucks and trailers for sure both in st raymond at Roquemont and at the Saguennee in Chicoutimi

Returned back home to find the groomer has been by the house and trail 3 looks nice will take a burn around the neighborhood trails wed and report back

If we can get this storm to dump on us this fri and sat then it will be real sweet

Iceman out

hey salut Scorpionbowl safe trip home buddy

catch you soon

Great perspective, Thanks!

Keep it coming.