la tuque !!

groomer

Piste #73N: Ouvert en partie. Fermée entre La Tuque et Relais 22, manque de neige.

Piste #73S: Ouvert La Tuque vers Jeannotte et La Édouard.

Piste #355N : Ouvert La Tuque vers Relais Trappeur et Lac Édouard.

Piste #355S : Ouvert de La Tuque vers Lac Édouard, partie du gazoduc fermée manque de neige.

Piste #83E : Ouvert.

Piste #83O : Ouvert vers Wémontaci.

Comme vous le voyer nous avons dû mettre la surfaceuse sur un fardier pour ouvrir la #83 Est et Ouest car il manque de neige pour passer de La Tuque vers la Croche et Relais 22.

Geo

73 n partially open .closed between la tuque and relay 22 ,not enough snow

73 s open from la tuque toward lac jeannotte and lac edouard

355 n open from la tuque toward trapper relay and lac edouard

355 s open from la tuque toward lac edouard ,part of the pipeline is closed ,not enough snow

83 o open toward wemontaci

they put the groomer on a floan because there was not enough snow from la tuque to la croche and relay 22 to pen trail 83 east and west

groomer !!!

Oui allo Jean-guy, comment ca va?

Groomer, I think I can say on behalf of all QR members that we LOVE your pictures. Keep the ones of the Chic Chocs comming. We were riding in the Adirondacks today and I saw a sign that said watch for groomer. I kept my eyes open, but I did not see you. Wish we would have, cause it looks like you keep TQ5 in immaculate shape. Probably not this year, but hopefully next year I can meet up with you out on the trail, none other than La Coulee Verte D'Abertville!

Later, Jim!

:drinks:

salut jim !!

ca va bien !! merci pour les commentaires !!

still a bit ''confused '' ha !! ha !! last tuesday ,woke up at 5 am ,started grooming around 10 am ,done at 1 am and went to bed at 2 15 am.still a bit ''up side down ''.ha !! ha !!

well ,grooming tq 5 , i try to do my best every runs.sometimes it s easy and sometimes it can be a lot of work .i like to fight drifts !!you can learn a lot going into drifts ,must nt be shy .

this year is my 10 th one of grooming ,i still have the motivation and dedication to groom even if it s a lot of hrs.grooming is not always funny !!

en esperant un jour de te rencontré sur la tq 5 ou au clubhouse .

pic; mount albert ,gaspesie park , taken from the mile 52 on the truck logging road .

merci encore !!

btw ,i fueled the machine this afternoon ,if i start now , i could be in the adirondacks by monday morning !!

keep that '' coffee machine '' running !!ha !! ha !!

great pic of the bridge ,btw .

groomer !!! :drinks:

Oui allo Jean-guy, comment ca va?

Groomer, I think I can say on behalf of all QR members that we LOVE your pictures. Keep the ones of the Chic Chocs comming. We were riding in the Adirondacks today and I saw a sign that said watch for groomer. I kept my eyes open, but I did not see you. Wish we would have, cause it looks like you keep TQ5 in immaculate shape. Probably not this year, but hopefully next year I can meet up with you out on the trail, none other than La Coulee Verte D'Abertville!

Later, Jim!

:drinks:

Hey MCC,,, Where is that pic taken??I assume in NY,,,, this year?? great photo!!!!