Chibougamau / senneterre loop

RLH

Has anyone done the chibougamau loop from LSJ around to senneterre through Parent and relais 22 and back to LSJ ? I hav'nt seen any trip reports of the "full" loop and was wondering if it was passable all the way around. AND, can it get done in 5 days easy. Would be starting from the mekinac area. thanks

Just did grand mere to clova to chib to jonquire to grandmere in 3 1/2 days, yes we were hauling the mail the whole way to get er done in that time frame

YALL WERE GETTING THE JOB DONE IF YOU MADE THAT BIG LOOP IN 3.5 DAYS ! :yahoo:

Just did grand mere to clova to chib to jonquire to grandmere in 3 1/2 days, yes we were hauling the mail the whole way to get er done in that time frame

Can you describe the condition of the snow and trails in that area a bit. We did that last year and it was good but the snow obviously is less than stellar this year.

Can you describe the condition of the snow and trails in that area a bit. We did that last year and it was good but the snow obviously is less than stellar this year.

Around the towns it was getting thin and snirt but other than that it was fine. Around grand mere dirt and thin esp as well as st raymond

You're a good rider BOBLER 3 1/2 days is about right for a loop like that :good: , i've done the loop from Ile Perrot in 5 days via Senneterre and returning through Parc des Hors Gorges both ways. My best day i made it to Lac Faillon 680 klms. Was gunning for Senneterre but was dark then and snow was falling heavy that day. :drinks: