Thetford Mines/Montmagny area conditions???

JToys

Was originally thinking of going up to LSJ starting in St Foy, but have thought the Thetford Mines up to Riviere du loup might be a better choice based on the recent snowfall. Anyone have any updated info on the trail conditions in this area? We are basically coming up for a 2 1/2 day run and are looking for the best area to ride.

Thanks

JToys

Was originally thinking of going up to LSJ starting in St Foy, but have thought the Thetford Mines up to Riviere du loup might be a better choice based on the recent snowfall. Anyone have any updated info on the trail conditions in this area? We are basically coming up for a 2 1/2 day run and are looking for the best area to ride.

Thanks

JToys

Heading up there Weds evening to ride from Balmoral to Universal in River Du Loop & ride around out of Universal for 2 days & return back to Balmoral through St Pamphile to Lac Etchman with overnite stay at Lac Etchman & return on Sunday to Balmoral. The area has had recent snowfall but also has not had very cold temps. Last Ride for the year hopefully it will be OK. KenP

Heading up there Weds evening to ride from Balmoral to Universal in River Du Loop & ride around out of Universal for 2 days & return back to Balmoral through St Pamphile to Lac Etchman with overnite stay at Lac Etchman & return on Sunday to Balmoral. The area has had recent snowfall but also has not had very cold temps. Last Ride for the year hopefully it will be OK. KenP

We plan on heading out on Friday, I'm in Milford but I grew up in Vernon. Are you originally from SW? My neighbor grew up there and my sister works at SWHS. But we all know the Rams football program far exceeds SW!! LOL :drinks:

We plan on heading out on Friday, I'm in Milford but I grew up in Vernon. Are you originally from SW? My neighbor grew up there and my sister works at SWHS. But we all know the Rams football program far exceeds SW!! LOL :drinks:

I'am original from Manchester, moved to So. Windsor in 1974 & have been here since. KenP

Our group is in Thetford Mines now(Comfort Inn) and we are moving more east for tomorrow and the next day. It is really thin and warm in this area at present. We were more south today just above Jackman and the trails were nice and lots of snow and the trails were groomed. We were in St Georges (VERY THIN) don't head there. Hopefully we will find better conditions tomorrow.

Our group is in Thetford Mines now(Comfort Inn) and we are moving more east for tomorrow and the next day. It is really thin and warm in this area at present. We were more south today just above Jackman and the trails were nice and lots of snow and the trails were groomed. We were in St Georges (VERY THIN) don't head there. Hopefully we will find better conditions tomorrow.

Thanks Jsail

Hey John,

We are heading up Thursday, ride VT for the day then head up towards Thetford or father east.......also heading towards RDL or Maybe Gaspe if the trails hold up........I'll PM my phone number, maybe we can trade some paint like the old days........... :drinks: Ellington Football rules..........

Thanks jsail we were planning on heading to Thetford tomorrow but would love to hear where you find the best snow as you head east. Still warm there?

Or would you suggest we stick around our home town (Sugarloaf area) where the elevations have a ton of snow now?

Thanks jsail we were planning on heading to Thetford tomorrow but would love to hear where you find the best snow as you head east. Still warm there?

Or would you suggest we stick around our home town (Sugarloaf area) where the elevations have a ton of snow now?

Sorry I can't help. My wife and I headed home on Tuesday and our friends headed east.

If I hear from them today I will let you know-