The days are getting shorter.....

Shane

I hope everyone is having a safe and healthy summer. Work hard, save a LOT because winter is coming!

hi shane !!

...... and snow is getting closer !!

groomer !!!

It sure is groomer! Thank you for all that you do for us, here on QR and on the trail! It is folks like you that make riding in Quebec such an incredible experience. We as Americans are truly blessed to be able to visit "The World Next Door" and have made some fantastic friends in the process. :good:

Edited by Shane

It sure is groomer! Thank you for all that you do for us, here on QR and on the trail! It is folks like you that make riding in Quebec such an incredible experience. We as Americans are truly blessed to be able to visit "The World Next Door" and have made some fantastic friends in the process. :good:

thanks shane !!

well ,it s a great way for me to keep myself busy during the long winter.coming from the gaspesie ( im alone here,ha !! ha !! ) ,chatting and meeting great peoples ( friends ) at the clubhouse or on tq 5 while grooming, like it .

even if my english is not perfect ,it s a good way to practice it for me.seldom i speak in english during summer .99% of the time it s during winter.

jean-guy :drinks: