Lodging

wng-2

Good morning, I was looking at the Interactive map. I noticed no lodging listed in Mont St Pierre. I realize that businesses must pay to be on the map, but I thought that both hotels had been listed in the past? I heard that the Delice might not be open this winter, and that restaurant definitely would not. Does anyone have any information? How about the Hotel/Motel Mont St Pierre? Will they be open this winter?  I have never stayed at that one. I wish I had the techno-savvy  to create a Quebecrider database for fuel and lodging...It's becoming challenging(For Me) to plan trips from hundreds of miles away and struggling with the language barrier. Merci.

I stayed at the Delice this summer on SXS.  The owner told me then his plan was to close completely the end of October, citing labour issues.  He said it would be the first winter closed since he owned the Motel.  Sad.

The Hotel Motel MSP in my opinion has been in need of upgrades for many years and it shows.  I either stay in Saint Anne des Monts or Mont Louis.

Just now, smclelan said:

I stayed at the Delice this summer on SXS.  The owner told me then his plan was to close completely the end of October, citing labour issues.  He said it would be the first winter closed since he owned the Motel.  Sad.

The Hotel Motel MSP in my opinion has been in need of upgrades for many years and it shows.  I either stay in Saint Anne des Monts or Mont Louis.

Sad indeed. Thanks for the information!!