What if

dkarwh

Groomer, what will happen with the season's pass IF the farmer's don't give permission to use their land. Will the club's return the money? I know it is far fetched but stranger thing's have happened. I will be getting the pass from you. Do you have my info from last year or do I need to re-send it? Hope your enjoying the respite before the grooming starts! Karl

Groomer, what will happen with the season's pass IF the farmer's don't give permission to use their land. Will the club's return the money? I know it is far fetched but stranger thing's have happened. I will be getting the pass from you. Do you have my info from last year or do I need to re-send it? Hope your enjoying the respite before the grooming starts! Karl

hi karl !!

honestly , i thought about that .there s a thread on the french forum talking about that but i have nt read it yet.spent too much time at the camp since the last month.i ll check it to know what posters are saying about that .

i ll call the secretary of the club if she can give me info on this .can t believe the fcmq won t refund those who bought trail passes for 10/11 season.

ill be back later next week to reply to you.

about your info ,secretary of the club must have it in her computer .

joined a pic of one member here on qr,jedymaster.yesterday, south of sayabec.he did 40 miles.

thanks !!

groomer !!!

hi karl !!

honestly , i thought about that .there s a thread on the french forum talking about that but i have nt read it yet.spent too much time at the camp since the last month.i ll check it to know what posters are saying about that .

i ll call the secretary of the club if she can give me info on this .can t believe the fcmq won t refund those who bought trail passes for 10/11 season.

ill be back later next week to reply to you.

about your info ,secretary of the club must have it in her computer .

joined a pic of one member here on qr,jedymaster.yesterday, south of sayabec.he did 40 miles.

thanks !!

groomer !!!

Hey Jean-Guy

Bienvenue! Great Pic. Looks like Jedymaster enjoyed quite a ride yesterday. Super to see someone enjoying the first snow of the season!

Hope all is well. Look forward to seeing you in a couple of months.

timbo

Hey Jean-Guy

Bienvenue! Great Pic. Looks like Jedymaster enjoyed quite a ride yesterday. Super to see someone enjoying the first snow of the season!

Hope all is well. Look forward to seeing you in a couple of months.

timbo

hi timbo !!

sure ,great pic !! i remember back in the mid 90 's we got 13 '' of snow during moose hunting ,probably between oct 12 and 20 th.

one of my nephew went to the ski station today, outside amqui and he said there was a foot of snow up the mountain.

tired a bit from all those days at the camp !!.....but i ll recover !! ha !! ha !! ha !!

pic from murdochville area last week .poster on the french forum said there was 1 foot of snow there too .probably a few more inches up the mountains in the gaspesie park.

hope to see you again !!

jean-guy

Une enveloppe de 100 millions aux gens de l'agriculture

Association des Motoneigistes du Québec Importante annonce du Ministre Lessard Demain: Le ministre de l'agriculture annoncera demain les mesures de soutien et d'adaptation aux agriculteurs concernant l'ASRA. Une enveloppe de 100 millions devrait être offerte aux gens de l'agriculture. L'AdmdQ souhaite que ces mesures puissent mettre fin au conflit.

Association des Motoneigistes du Québec Une somme de 20 millions sur 5 ans afin d'offrir aux agriculteurs des mesures de soutien et d'adaptation à la réforme de l'ASRA. (Une enveloppe budgétaire)

just found that !! minister of agriculture should offer 100 million$$ on a period of 5 years to the farmers today .

let' s wait and see !!!

groomer !!!