Like a kid on Christmas morning

Phil 1

Phil I WISH I could send you a picture of my sled. But I did get the vin # today. I guess it is a start lol :yahoo:

Good news...

We are planning a Canada trip IF the Farmer thing is settled the first week of January...Hopefully the cold weather sticks around and they get more snow...

Post a pix when you get it... :good:

Arubenstein if mine were not an 800 E tec it would have been the 1200... Was not an easy decision but I could only buy one... LOL They sure are beautiful, good luck with it.

:drinks:

Arubenstein if mine were not an 800 E tec it would have been the 1200... Was not an easy decision but I could only buy one... LOL They sure are beautiful, good luck with it.

:drinks:

I tried a buddies 1200 GSX 2 years ago and what a sweet ride, the seating position was a little higher but felt very comfortable and just when i thought my Apex GT fuelly had all the grunt there was out then there came the BRP 1200, holy sweet tomallies this baby had all the grunt any could give. I can't imagine what the 800 E-Tech has in store. Update us please.