WTF!!!

dkarwh

Went to bed last night with an inch or so of snow on the ground. Woke up this morning and I had to kick the door open to get outside. About 2 feet of snow and no exageration. Got another 5 or 6" during the morning. Only one thing wrong that I can see, it is about 300 miles to far south. I have my sled, have my pass, have some money for gas and other goodies but NO snow. How the heck did they get Hancock out of Quebec? Must have been a big party last night. Tried riding today and believe it or not there was too much snow. Couldn't stop it from coming over the windshield. Come on Mother Nature, please get it together. Snow north of the border, anything you want south. Just try and keep the roads clean so we can get there safely!!!!!.....

Hey Mr. Gutz! What were you up to in my hometown of Lanesboro? It wasn't a good day to be out and about. This weather stinks, just checked the 14 day forecast for up north and it doesn't look like anything for 2 more weeks. I sure hope that changes. If they had a trail here worth riding it would be ok I guess but the normal lack of snow makes it difficult.