Live Trail Update Saguenay

Brdgbldr85

Started the first day out from Jonqiuere headed to Onactchiway by way of trail 93 upto Vilonoutte Ski and local trail from 93. Returned by local trail south to Falerdue and back into 93. 159 miles today and the best part is:

Getting awake to 3 inches of White gold over night and to my suprise by the time we hit trail 93 and up to the ski area there was a fresh 18 inches+!!!!! The snow dance worked!!!! We broke trails and I think there was snow in every "Crack" on me!!!!

I was told all Trails will all be groomed in Mt. Valin areas and south tonight because of sled passing danger and to pack in new snow. Conditions in and around JQ are good, just not as good as two years ago.What a great day to start out in Bill's corner of paradise.

post-71-057297800 1296876611_thumb.jpgpost-71-001421200 1296876568_thumb.jpgpost-71-060232300 1296876732_thumb.jpg

Great pics, encouriging report.Will continue to do the snow dance from here. Where was that second picture?

Gary

That picture was looking out from inside the Ice cave off trail 476 from Onacthiway.

Edited by Brdgbldr85

Rode out today on trail 383 going toward Clermont. Trail was ice hard and low on snow till crossing autoroute 175. From that point going east it was groomed well and great. Had Lunch at Auberge Du Ravage. Had Carrot soup and sandwich. Rode back in on trail 83, it was horrible and in need of snow!!!! Club can't groom snow and dirt mix with only 5 inches to work with. Need to do a more intense snow dance for 83 going east of JQ. Rode 227 miles today 40 miles was rough and the rest was smooth. going back to Valin next two days.

Edited by Brdgbldr85