Groomer

hi-mileage

Hope all is well?Have not seen a post for some days!!Hope ur just busy grooming!!!

hi hi-mileage !!

ha !! ha !! just back from grooming 2 hrs.i brought the machine home to save time tomorrow .

im still in the ''moon '' a bit but feel better than last thursday and friday.i ll be on tq 5 tomorrow morning and probably groom a local trail with that .i don t expect to wake up at midnight too !!

if im not back at mid night ,call someone !! ha !! ha !!

took that pic about an hr ago.not the greatest ,did nt have my tripod .

groomer !!! :drinks:

hi hi-mileage !!

ha !! ha !! just back from grooming 2 hrs.i brought the machine home to save time tomorrow .

im still in the ''moon '' a bit but feel better than last thursday and friday.i ll be on tq 5 tomorrow morning and probably groom a local trail with that .i don t expect to wake up at midnight too !!

if im not back at mid night ,call someone !! ha !! ha !!

took that pic about an hr ago.not the greatest ,did nt have my tripod .

groomer !!! :drinks:

Ok,was just thinking of you!We have to look after guys like you!!Good men are hard to find!Ha,ha!!!

Ok,was just thinking of you!We have to look after guys like you!!Good men are hard to find!Ha,ha!!

ha !! ha !! thanks !! woke up at 1 10 am.can t believe that ,slept not more than 1.5 hrs.ha !! ha !! :blink:

snowing very lightly ,big snowflakes!!

groomer !!