Planning Chibougamau/Lac St. Jean loop

XDooMan

Hi all, i'm kust in the process of planning a tour from the Temicamingue Region to Chibougamau, down to Roberval, Clova, and return.

I am looking for suggestions on a couple things...

1) Fuel Stops. Amos to Chibougamau.

2) Fuel Stop Between Roberval & Clova. Staying North on Top 83

As well if you have any pointers / tips, or things to watch for your comments are all welcome!

Let it Snow!

Hi all, i'm kust in the process of planning a tour from the Temicamingue Region to Chibougamau, down to Roberval, Clova, and return.

I am looking for suggestions on a couple things...

1) Fuel Stops. Amos to Chibougamau.

Lebel-sur-Quévillon-Miquelon(see post on General discussion for business hours)-Chapais

2) Fuel Stop Between Roberval & Clova. Staying North on Top 83

Relais22-Wemotaci-Parent-Clova.No problem with gassing up

As well if you have any pointers / tips, or things to watch for your comments are all welcome!

Let it Snow!

X2 for what Mid Range mentioned. Also going to/from Amos for gas: Coming from Lebel-sur-Quevillion you can gas at Senneterre or skip it and head for Barraute for gas. Trail junction is just North outside of Senetterre and sleds can usually make it no problem on hard groomed trail. :good:

X2 for what Mid Range mentioned. Also going to/from Amos for gas: Coming from Lebel-sur-Quevillion you can gas at Senneterre or skip it and head for Barraute for gas. Trail junction is just North outside of Senetterre and sleds can usually make it no problem on hard groomed trail. :good:

Forgot to mention between Chiboug and La Dore gas at the old sawmill, cash only I think. :)

• 2 weeks later...