I HATE Groomers Pics and you should TOO!

Shane

I hate Groomers PICS! Why you ask? Well I will tell you why!

1. He gets to live in some of the most beautiful country in all the world.

- While I sit at my desk in my office DREAMING of being there!

2. He gets to go 4 wheeling and snowmobiling on some of the nicest, most well maintained trails on the planet!

3. He gets too meet some of the BEST people in the world. SNOWMOBILIERS!

4. He has PERFECTED the art of GROOMING and WILDLIFE/SCENERY PHOTOGRAPHY in one the most beautiful places on the planet.

See, so now you all know why I HATE Groomers pictures and you should TOO! ;) :p :D

Thanks for all you do Groomer! There are countless numbers of us out here that appreciate you, your talents and your dedication! You are true Ambassador of the sport!

Shane

hi shane !!

thank you very much !!

here s a few more to torture you at your office !!!ha!!ha!!ha!!

very glad that you appreciate my pics.i ll be very glad to be a little more fortunate and travel more often in the middle of the gaspesie and take tons of pics.saturday afternoon ,while on top of mount richardson ,i was seating on the rocks and taking pics .wooow !! i was on another planet !!when im in a great mood ,i can take a few great ones !!

if the weather is nice next thursday ,i ll move my mail box to the camp (ha!!ha!!) for at least the next 3 weeks.bow hunting(moose) begin next saturday on the z e c.

so , thank you again for your appreciation !!i do the same ,i go on flickr and look at pics all around the world .

all pics taken on trail 595 ,few miles south of the faribault camp,except for the last 2.at the 42 miles on the truck logging road.

jean-guy :drinks:

• 3 weeks later...

J-G,

great pics and evangelism for the Gaspe region coming from you as always.

you make it look easy and fun always, but I am sure there are days... or 3am mornings when you are in the groomer ... when it doesn't seem so glamorous and a lot of hard work in that you do.

Again thanks for all your efforts you do to promote the sport, way of life, and theGaspe region!

:drinks:

GG

J-G,

great pics and evangelism for the Gaspe region coming from you as always.

you make it look easy and fun always, but I am sure there are days... or 3am mornings when you are in the groomer ... when it doesn't seem so glamorous and a lot of hard work in that you do.

Again thanks for all your efforts you do to promote the sport, way of life, and theGaspe region!

:drinks:

GG

hi gade_guy !!

thanks !!glad to hear from you !!back from the camp around 10 am.

always a pleasure to help !!sure !! it s not always funny to groom ,but thats part of the job !!

there s always something to learn from a bad day/night grooming !!

jean-guy :drinks: