Want to go to Quebec

arubenstein

I am jonesing. I am looking for someone to ride with in Canada next week with. Meet you there, drive up together, whatever. Mt. Valin area. Anyone interested?

I'm interested but were thinking of Labelle, into Mt. Laurier a little closer drive. What days are you thinking of ? You can meet us in Plattsburgh head up from there. We might leave on Wednesday and come back on friday, I have to work on New Years eve. If thats not good the following week we might be a little more open for a longer trip. If we don't get snow soon the Gaspe is looking good after New Years, leave on monday the 2nd and whenever from there. Were all Jonesing, lets ride !! :angry:

I'm interested but were thinking of Labelle, into Mt. Laurier a little closer drive. What days are you thinking of ? You can meet us in Plattsburgh head up from there. We might leave on Wednesday and come back on friday, I have to work on New Years eve. If thats not good the following week we might be a little more open for a longer trip. If we don't get snow soon the Gaspe is looking good after New Years, leave on monday the 2nd and whenever from there. Were all Jonesing, lets ride !! :angry:

If there is snow there, I'm game. What is the intelligence there at this time?

I'd like to be home for new years eve also.

Ok, I called the Comfort Inn in Mt Laurier. They said trails were not open yet, but to call Monday and see status. Give me a PM with your number and I will touch base.